1. Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2. National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic
3. Korea Development Institute
4. Russian Institute for Strategic Studies
5. Japan International Cooperation Agency
6. International Organization for Migration
9. ADB-Asian Think Tanks Network
The Institute was formed by merging three structures that previously existed in the country: the Institute for Strategic Analysis and Evaluation under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, Institute of Development of Kyrgyzstan and the Center for Advanced Development under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
NISI KR is the only such institution under the highest authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic and conducts its activities under the direct leadership of the Prime Minister of the country.
NISI KR provides scientific, analytical, informational and training support to the activities of the Government of the KR in the field of economy, politics, security and public administration.
Forum "Expert-analytical dialogue Kyrgyzstan-China" devoted to the 25th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between Kyrgyz Republic and People's Republic of China (March 2014, Bishkek).
The goal of the Forum is to discuss and analyze topical issues of Kyrgyzstan-China cooperation as well as to identify new promising areas for development and implementation of unused bilateral cooperation mechanisms.
The Forum will be attended by expert community of China and Kyrgyzstan, Embassy of People’s Republic of China to the Kyrgyz Republic, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and representatives of relevant state authorities.